The Asbestos Council of Victoria/GARDS is a non-profit charity, voluntary community based advocacy organisation. As well as working to raise the level of asbestos awareness in the community, industry and at all levels of government, we provide community education and support programs to the general public, community groups, workplaces, TAFES and Universities.
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them”
Asbestos Council of Victoria /GARDS gratefully acknowledge our major sponsors and other supporters.
• WorkSafe Victoria
• Mairin OHS&E Consulting
• Arnold Thomas & Becker Lawyers
• Slater + Gordon Lawyers
• Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
• Latrobe Valley Funeral Services
• Gippsland Trades & Labour Council
• Latrobe City Council
• Latrobe Plumbing and Asbestos Specialists